- By becoming a member of EENT Inc's Hometown Amateurs service
(the "Service"), you become a Subscriber and agree to be bound by this Agreement (the
"Agreement"). This agreement is subject to change by Karup's Private Collection at any
time, and changes are effective upon notice to each Subscriber.
- Subscription fees. The subscriber is responsible for paying periodic subscription fees
according to the then-current billing terms. Subscription fees are non-refundable.
- All questions regarding Karup's Private Collection memberships should be handled as follows:
All questions should be sent by means of electronic message to
Please include your username and password in all inquries.
All cancellation requests must
- Unless and until this agreement is cancelled in accordance with the terms hereof, Subscriber
hereby authorizes the "Service" to charge subscriber's credit card (or other approved
facility) to pay for the ongoing cost of membership. Subscriber hereby further authorizes the
"Service" to charge Subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility) for any and
all puchases of products, services and entertainment provided by Karup's Private Collection.
Subscribership may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. Subscriber must
promptly inform Karup's Private Collection of the following: changes in the expiration date of any
credit card used in connection with the Service; changes in home or billing address; and apparent
breaches of security, such as loss,theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of an ID or password.
Until Karup's Private Collection is notified, by e-mail, or by telephone at of a breach in security,
the Subscriber will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the Service.
- Payment for the appropriate services may be made by automatic credit card debit. Members will
be automatically renewed for the original term upon expiration, unless Karup's Private Collection is
notified via email at least 3 days prior to membership expiration. Trial Memberships are
required to cancel within 1 day prior to expiration. Trial Memberships are renewed at the
standard one month rate.
- Subscription to the Service may be terminated at any time, and without cause, by either
Karup's Private Collection or the Subscriber upon notification of the other by electronic or
conventional mail, or by telephone. When termination is requested by a member, subscription fees
are NOT refunded. Subscribers are liable for charges incurred by them until
termination of service.
- Subscribers are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment
necessary to gain access to the Service. Access to and use of the Service is through a
combination of an ID and a password. Each Subscriber must keep his password strictly confidential.
For security reasons, Karup's Private Collection will not release passwords for any reason, except
as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the Service is a
breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
- Any liability of Karup's Private Collection including without limitation any failure of
performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission,
communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or
use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortous behavior, negligence, or under any other
cause or action, shall be strictly limited to the amount paid by or on behalf of the subscriber
to Karup's Private Collection for the preceding 12 months. Some states do not allow the limitation
or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or
exclusion may not apply to you.
- No warranty is made by Karup's Private Collection regarding any information, services, or
products provided through or in connection with the Service, and Karup's Private Collection and
hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation:1)
any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of information, products, or
services; 2) any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some
states/provinces do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may
not apply to you.
- The material on the Service is for the private, non-commercial enjoyment of
Subscribers only. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
- Notices by Karup's Private Collection to Subscribers may be given by means of electronic
messages through the Service, by a general posting on the service, or by conventional mail.
Notices by Subscribers may be given by electronic messages or conventional mail, unless
otherwise specified in the Agreement.
- The subscriber hereby warrants and represents that he or she is over the age of 18, and
in all respects is qualified and competent to enter into this agreement.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Subscriber and Karup's Private Collection regarding the use of the Service, and supersedes all prior written and oral
understandings and writings, and may only be amended upon notice by Karup's Private Collection
to Subscribers. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the provisions of this Agreement shall
survive its terminations.
- The Agreement shall be governed pursuant to the laws of the State of Michigan.